Thursday, June 14, 2012

Win a mini quilt!

Hey there everyone!
          Do you want to win a mini quilt? This has got to be the easiest contest ever. All you have to do is submit a photo of a quilt you absolutely love. You can email it, post the pin, post the link, find a way to get it to me! From the submissions I will pick my favorite. The winner will recieve a mini quilt. Whats a mini quilt? Its a small quilt used for decoration. Google it :)


Emails can be directed to barlowbabyquilts@gmail.com
You have until June 25th 12:01am. Only one submission per person. If you submit one then find a better one ill count whichever one you like better. You must clearly identify which you like best in that case. AND GO!!!!

3 comments:

  1. http://www.patchworkposse.com/blog/2012/03/free-pattern-o-is-for-owl-wall-hanging/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Kate, you won! I decided to do a random.org drawing instead of "my favorite." Out of the 4 participants your number was drawn. Contact me at barlowbabyquilts@gmail.com with your address and favorite colors. If you have a request for something on the mini quilt I'd like to hear it.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete