Friday, May 18, 2012

There is real talent here.

I went on vacation for a week. I just got home in the middle of this week. When I came home I was warned "Do not go into the garage!" Oh yay! That meant there was something in there for me. I was very excited and anxious to see. You see, my birthday is today. My darling husband made me something! He is one truly talented guy. Among the things he has made me are: an iron lily, a wooden box with copper lilies inside, and a wooden photo album. Thats just to name a few. Just recently he took one of my belts and took 3.5 inches off it so I could still enjoy wearing it.  I am one lucky lady. So without further ado here is my birthday gift. 

 It is a mini replica of my rocking chair. It comes with a quilt attached that is in the process of being put together. My rocker was a resale shop find. While he was researching for this project he found out that my chair is a mans chair. It was made in the 1890's! It is officially my oldest possession! I love it! I love both of these so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment